Schedule messages in the future
What’s it handy for?
Draft and review important messages, and schedule them to post at a date and time in the future. Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your announcement is delivered to the team right on time, even when you’re on-the-go.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Team leaders: Announce changes to team structure
- Project Managers: Circulate project milestones
- Execs: Schedule time-sensitive company-wide announcements
With this workflow, you’ll select a date and time for your message to post, and customize the body of the message. Once published, the workflow will send the message to the designated channel(s) on the date and time you chose.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select the date, time, and channel where the message should post, and customize the message with any information, emoji, context or links.
- When the date and time arrive, your message will be automatically posted to the designated channel.