Schedule recurring messages
What’s it handy for?
Schedule recurring messages to post at a future date and time in channel. Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your announcement, reminder, meeting agenda, and more is delivered to the team right on time, even when you’re on-the-go.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Team leaders: Post a recurring team meeting agenda
- Project Managers: Remind others about project milestones
With this workflow, you’ll select a date and time for your message to post, and customize the body of the message. Once published, the workflow will send the message to the designated channel(s) on the date and time you chose.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select the date, time, and channel where the message should post, and customize the message with any information, emoji, context or links.
- When the date and time arrive, your message will be automatically posted to the designated channel.