Delight your customers with unrivalled support
Support teams use Slack Connect to:
- Provide personalised support by having a direct line of access to customers
- Triage issues faster by keeping the right experts in the loop from both sides
- Maintain all the context about a customer in one place, letting you easily hand support over when teammates rotate shifts or are out of the office
A channel that’s shared with a customer looks and feels like a channel that you use with your internal team. People from up to 20 different companies can join, so everyone can stay aligned and drive results in one shared space.
With Slack, the customer can pull in more people, we can pull in more people, and it becomes a collaborative discussion to solve a problem or answer a question.
Thousands of companies already use Slack Connect to work better together
How to get started with Slack Connect
1. Create the channel
Click on the + button next to Channels in your sidebar. Name the channel and click on Create.
2. Send the invitation
Follow the prompt to share the channel outside your workspace. Send your partner an email invitation right from Slack, or copy the link provided and email the invitation directly.
3. Wait for your partner to accept
Stick the kettle on. When your customer clicks on the link, they’ll be taken back to Slack, where they can accept the invitation and set up the channel on their end.
4. Get your admin’s approval
Depending on your settings, the invitation may be sent to an admin on each team for approval. Admins can manage channel invitations by clicking on their workspace name > Administration > Manage shared channels.
Join the network of global companies collaborating together in Slack Connect.