Reduce manual processes with Automate.io
What’s it handy for?
Increase the productivity of your team members by saving time and reducing manual processes. Automate.io allows you to set up powerful automations to solve your business use-cases by instantly letting you connect your Slack workflow to 200+ popular apps.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Support/ IT Team: create Issues in Jira, Zendesk, Github, Trello, and more
- HR/Managers: collect and store employee feedback to Google Sheets, Airtable, Smartsheet, and more
- Project Managers: add timesheets to Toggle, TSheets, and more
Through the shortcuts menu, anyone can submit a form that’s then shared with Automate.io step. There this data could be sent to apps like Trello, Google Sheets, Github, Asana, Zendesk, Gmail, Office 365, and more, by setting up workflows in a simple drag and drop user-interface. This workflow helps you work smarter!
To get started:
- Install the Automate.io Slack app
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Install the Automate.io Slack app.
- Creating and publishing this workflow only takes a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, then assign the channel and shortcut name for your workflow.
- Select the form and add/update the form fields.
- Select the last step: Send Data to 200+ Apps, and follow the instructions on the screen to create an Automate.io account and set up your bots in Automate.io. Once completed, select your Automate.io Bot and add input fields to be sent.
- Publish and let your teammates know about your new workflow!