Stay healthy while working from home
What’s it handy for?
Timed reminders to engage in healthy work habits – like drinking water, stretching, or taking a short walk – can help teams who are used to working at an office stay well while working from home.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Team members: experience less fatigue while working away
- Leaders: encourage healthy remote work practices among your team
- Managers: create moments for team members to share their tips
Every day at a given time, a message is posted in a team channel with a reminder to take a break. Mentioning a team’s user group will notify everyone.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select the date, time, and channel where the message should post, and customize the message with any information, emoji, context or links.
- When the date and time arrive, your message will be automatically posted to your team channel.
¡Muchísimas gracias por tus comentarios!
Gracias por tus comentarios.
¡Uy! Estamos teniendo dificultades. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde.