Stay healthy while working from home
What’s it handy for?
Timed reminders to engage in healthy work habits – like drinking water, stretching, or taking a short walk – can help teams who are used to working at an office stay well while working from home.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Team members: experience less fatigue while working away
- Leaders: encourage healthy remote work practices among your team
- Managers: create moments for team members to share their tips
Every day at a given time, a message is posted in a team channel with a reminder to take a break. Mentioning a team’s user group will notify everyone.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select the date, time, and channel where the message should post, and customize the message with any information, emoji, context or links.
- When the date and time arrive, your message will be automatically posted to your team channel.