Пропустить и перейти к основному содержимому
20 сентября 2021 г.
- Minor improvements have been made, and bug fixes taken place, but they’re the kind that are out of sight, behind closed doors, and quietly just doing their job, deep in the inner workings of the app, making things just a little bit better.
7 сентября 2021 г.
- Fixed: Tapping the search option on the Android keyboard while an active search was already underway created a feedback loop of meta-searches, eventually concluding in a crash. Turns out the app didn’t like being faced with the existential crisis of having a search within a search. A question within a question. A void within a void. Where were we?
23 августа 2021 г.
- Fixed: While browsing emoji or searching for people on an older version of Android, the back button would temporarily become ineffectual. This has been fixed, and if you’re doing either of those things you can use the back button to hop back in time to where you were before. Look at you go!
9 августа 2021 г.
- This will be the last version of Slack that supports Android 6 and 7. In addition, starting on September 1st, you’ll need to be running Android 8 or later in order to connect to Slack. We know this is potentially frustrating news, but these minimum requirements are necessary in order to ensure Slack remains as secure and seamless as we built it to be. Thank you for your understanding.
- Fixed: Occasionally, attempting to switch workspaces by tapping the workspace icon would instead offer the option to sign out, the implication of which was rather rude. Roam if you want to!
- Fixed: Rotating the device while there was unsent text in the input field led to a crash, which was frustrating no matter which way you looked at it.
- Fixed: In some rare cases, tapping “Threads” would show an error message instead of the threads you were looking for. We’ve sewn up that tear so your threads are once again where you expect them to be.
26 июля 2021 г.
- We’ve made it much quicker to join Slack from a Shared Connect invite, because never does time move as slowly as when you are filling out forms in the shadow of the place you really want to be. Come on in; the channel’s fine.
- Fixed: You can now set a reminder for a “custom” time of your choosing. You always should have been able to, but our system got a little restrictive there for a minute. Want that “Make a wish” message to remind you at 11:11? The app is your oyster.
12 июля 2021 г.
- Fixed: Custom skin tones were not being respected in reacji, giving you the generic yellow version instead. Going forward, the emoji you choose will now be the emoji that's shared.
- Fixed: If you start a new message with a ‘>’ symbol, the message will be formatted as a block quote, just like it would be on our other platforms. You can (block) quote us on that.
28 июня 2021 г.
- Fixed: Links were not opening when Slack’s preferences were set to hand off to an external browser app, instead providing a vague and unsatisfying error message. This has been fixed, and the only thing vague and unsatisfying now is the ending to that screenplay we’ve been working on.
14 июня 2021 г.
- You know how sometimes you just become aware of how much tension you’re holding in your body, then take a deep breath and slowly let it out? This update is like that. It’s still Slack, just with a tiny bit less friction.
1 июня 2021 г.
- Fixed: If you had your settings such that images would not be automatically expanded, our “tap to expand this image” prompt would get mixed up with any text previews generated from a posted URL, leading to similar amounts of confusion as experienced when describing this bug.
- Fixed: If a direct message from a bot contained buttons, and you tapped the message to view its details, the buttons would no longer work. Broken buttons beget bitterness, but better buttons bring bliss.
- Fixed: In certain cases, muted channels would become unmuted, which was frankly quite rude. That which has been politely asked to remain quiet shall now remain dutifully mum.
17 мая 2021 г.
- Small thumb update (er, the update is small, but it applies to any size of thumb or appendage) — if you follow a link from one channel to another, swiping to the right will now take you back to the previous channel instead of the channel list.
- Did you know you can tap and hold on an emoji reaction to see who reacted to the message? Well if you didn’t, now you do. And if you already knew about that, go ahead and give it another go. We’ve made it dramatically easier to see who’s reacted to what. How dramatically? Eight years of theater school and a summer production of Hamlet.
3 мая 2021 г.
- Fixed: Long-pressing on the app icon to jump to a recent DM now actually takes you to that DM. We thought it would be better if our buttons actually did the thing we told you they would do.
19 апреля 2021 г.
- If you’re well versed in Simplified or Traditional Chinese — or aspire to be one day — you can now use Slack in those languages. Set your language preferences in You > Preferences > Language & region.
- Fixed: For some people who have Slack set to a different language than their device, we incorrectly delivered a message about switching languages whenever they opened their Slack app. Our delivery owls have been retrained, so you should now only see that message when you manually change the language inside of Slack.