You’ve hired the best sales talent around. Congratulations! Now comes the critical next step: onboarding.
To set reps up for success from day one, you’ll need to plug them into the team quickly, provide a crash course in the product, and give them access to critical information and tools. And that’s just the basics. Ideally, you’ll also personalize their journey and layer in just enough new information to engage and not overwhelm.
Fortunately, there are tools that can help. At Slack, we’ve uncovered a few tips and tricks to ensure that everyone gets the essentials they need to get started while also providing enough flexibility for reps to personalize their onboarding journey. Here’s a look at how we do it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Build a digital-first community for new hires
- Use automations to create a white-glove onboarding experience
- Streamline new hire assignments and submissions
- Enable peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Create safe spaces for questions
¡Muchísimas gracias por tus comentarios!
Gracias por tus comentarios.
¡Uy! Estamos teniendo dificultades. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde.