Get feedback, no meeting required
What’s it handy for?
This workflow helps drive decisions and share information when meetings are hard to orchestrate. It allows people to review ideas and submit feedback on their own time.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Content writers: ask for volunteers to edit your upcoming post.
- Designers: get people to evaluate your latest explorations.
- Marketing: solicit reviews of the new pitch deck.
You’ll create a workflow that triggers when someone reacts with an emoji of your choice. The workflow will then use Slackbot to DM step-by-step instructions for reviewing the information and gathering feedback using a form. This allows your team to review during different hours when you need to be flexible, but still drive the decisions needed to get work done.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select a channel, and choose an emoji that you will ask your teammates to use to trigger the workflow.
- Customize the form to gather the feedback you need, and update the messages sent to the reviewers.
- Publish your workflow.
- Post a request in the channel and let people know what emoji reaction to use in order to start the feedback workflow.
- Anyone who reacts with your chosen emoji will get next steps in their Slackbot DM to review your content, and fill out the form with their feedback.
- You will receive feedback responses in your Slackbot DM, but you can also send those messages to a channel so that others can see the feedback as well.
¡Muchísimas gracias por tus comentarios!
Gracias por tus comentarios.
Vaya. Estamos teniendo dificultades. ¡Inténtalo de nuevo más tarde!